Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Passport to the PVI Residence

Yesterday was a public holiday in Jamaica, National Heroes Day, so there was no school. Natalie, Brendan, Mr. Samuels (a teacher at the Bosco Boys' Home), and I decided to have a cookout and enjoy our day off. In the course of our day Natalie and I ended up finally filming the tour of where we live, which I have been promising for a while. For some reason we chose to spend a lot of time in the schoolyard, most likely because we were excited that there weren't kids everywhere for once, but I hope that the video helps you get a better idea of where I'm living. The apartment is huge, as I'm sure you'll see,   so we are really lucky. It makes me sound terrible when I grumble about the lack of hot water and green TV, I know!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle, I tried to click on the video, and it said "this video is private"... I'd love to see it!--Margot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's your mosquito net?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mosquito net was tucked behind my headboard in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure , you have potholes, but I didn't see any frost heaves.

    ReplyDelete